Best Western Plus Hotel Galileo Padua
Via Venezia 30 - 35131 - Padua (PD)
Tel: 049 7702222 - Fax: 049 7800762
From the A4 Motorway (Milan-Venice) or the A31 (Padua-Bologna), get off at the PD-Est exit and follow the signs for 2.3 km toward the city centre until you reach Piazzale Stanga.
From the traffic circle of Piazzale Stanga, go towards the Centre, the Fair and the Station. Along Via Venezia you will see the Best Western Hotel Premier Galileo Padova.
From the Marco Polo Airport in Venice, visitors can reach Padua in the following ways:
- NCC an exclusive service for your Travels
service on request:
mob +39/3294196271 email@example.com
- By taxi, a trip of roughly 40-60 minutes, through two services:
- RADIOTAXI: call the number 049 651333 at least 24 hours in advance to reserve a group taxi
- LANDOMAS: similar to the previous service, but the number to call is 049 8601426;
- By bus until the Padua Bus Station with a bus line service that leaves every half an hour from 6 am to 11 pm on weekdays and at different times on weekends;
- By train: go to the railway station of Mestre with the bus service available outside the airport, and from Mestre, take the train for Padua (about a 40 minute trip).
From the Padua Railway Station: city bus no. 10 stops in front of the hotel, or taxi (costs about 7 €)